How can you get involved?
- Donate your time, efforts, skills and resources to support us:
- Earn your high school community hours by volunteering with us
- Work with us for your practicum placements each quarter
- Develop leadership skills by supporting our projects
- Coordinate our valuable partnerships efforts
- Support our events as leads
- Register with us as a volunteer staff to earn valuable Canadian experience.
- Become a member to support us during our decision making process.
- Write to us with your ideas
- Write in our newsletter to benefit the community or comics for youth
- Build your group in neighbourhoods you live in
- Initiate your own campaigns for raising food donations and money for community programs to support us.
- Lend a hand with your expertise as speakers, counselors and presenters.
- Not sure how else to get involved? Email us to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the Volunteer Signup form down below.